L.E.O. provides a competitive fixed interest rate on its Share Accounts. We offer various terms to match your needs and help make your money grow. Follow this simple check list below to get started.
- Complete an individual membership application or joint membership application (Available at both offices or online).
- Return your membership application with at least $26.00 ($1.00 "one time" non-refundable membership fee plus a $25.00 initial deposit which remains in the account at all times).
L.E.O. provides a competitive fixed interest rate on its Share Certificates. We offer various terms to match your needs and help you make your money grow. Follow the simple check list below to get started.
- A check, or cash, or funds transferred from a share account (minimum of $500.00) is needed. You must have funds before completion of share certificate form.
- You can open a share certificate in either office (Painesville or Wickliffe), request one over the phone, or ask for one via email.
- The certificate can be mailed inter-office or to home for the required signature.
The Board of Directors determine the rate for Christmas Clubs annually.
- Christmas Club checks are sent out November 1st.of each year.
- To enjoy a full year of payments to your Christmas Club have your payroll deduction setup in October for first pay in November.
- The Christmas Club is a sub account under your regular savings account number.
- There is A $10.00 early withdrawal penalty for anyone withdrawing Christmas Club funds before October 31st, as well as the loss of all dividends.
- Call the Credit Union to set up your Christmas Club.
Click Here to view & print the Authorization For Direct Deposits.
Once you have completed the Authorization Agreement for Direct Deposits, you can use the payroll deduction form to seperate your direct deposit into seperate LEO accounts or loan payments. Do you want part of your pay check automatically deposited to your Credit Union account? How about having part of your pay deducted for your Christmas Club? Your loan payment can also be made through payroll deduction. L.E.O. takes half of your monthly payment from each pay. Lubrizol employees may sign up for payroll deduction through the Credit Union. This amount can be divided to a number of different accounts. Payroll amounts must be in $5.00 increments. It is as easy as filling out the form below.
Click Here to view & print the Payroll Deduction Form.